- Animals have been proven to help with short- and long-term mental health.
- Liaise with local shelters/sanctuaries.
- This will not only help the guests but, also be a much-needed distraction from what could be an overwhelming week for some guests.
Nature therapy/Eco therapy
- This improves the mood, reduces feelings of stress and anger, improves physical health, and helps us relax.
- A look at the effects listening to music that we enjoy has on our mood.
- How different types of music makes us feel.
- The effects music has on our happy hormone ‘dopamine’.
Cold water therapy/Cryo therapy
- Helps speed up the metabolism, reduces inflammation, improved quality of sleep, more focus and improved immune response.
Red light therapy
- Red light can help with calming and relaxation.
- It has been shown to have anti-depression and anti-anxiety effects.
The Head Up Trustees are taking part in a number of fundraising activities over the next two years. All four founders and trustees are fully committed to the charity and to prove their commitment they are all putting themselves out there to raise as much money as possible.
Fundraise for Head Up and join us today!
Simon Moloney CGC